Classical | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 78:06 min | 179 MB
Label: Naxos | Tracks: 14 | Rls.date: 2017
Stanisław Moniuszko was Poland’s leading nineteenth-century opera composer, and has been called the man who bridges the gap between Chopin and Szymanowski. In addition to operatic works he also composed purely orchestral music, and this recording reveals that his essentially lyric style could function perfectly in the non-vocal medium. There is thematically memorable music from the comic opera Hrabina (The Countess), as well as enduring Polish-flavoured dance scenes from his most popular and famous stage work, Halka. The spirited Mazurka from Straszny Dwór (The Haunted Manor), Moniuszko’s crowning operatic achievement, draws freely and inventively from his national heritage.
01. Concert Polonaise in A Major
02. Ballet Music from Hrabina: I. Zefir goniący Florę
03. Ballet Music from Hrabina: II. Neptun na Wiśle
04. Ballet Music from Hrabina: III. Taniec Satyrów
05. Ballet Music from Hrabina: IV. Kotyljon
06. Marsz żalobny Antoniego Orlowskiego (Funeral March of Antoni Orlowski)
07. Polonaise in F Major, "Obywatelski" (Civic)
08. Halka: Halka, Act I: Mazurka
09. Halka: Halka, Act III: Tańce góralskie (Highlanders’ Dances)
10. Ballet Music for Otto Nicolai’s opera The Merry Wives of Windsor
11. Monte Christo: Mazurka
12. Jawnuta: Taniec cygański (Gypsy Dance)
13. Polka, "Leokadia"
14. The Haunted Manor: Straszny Dwór (The Haunted Manor), Act IV: Mazurka
Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra & Antoni Wit – Moniuszko: Ballet Music (2017) Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Full Album, Torrent, Legal.