English | ISBN: 1626860408 | 2014 | EPUB | 416 pages | 3 MB
Packed with more than 300 pages, Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader Attack of the Factoids is a fact-a-palooza of obscure information. Like what, you ask? Here are just a few extraordinary examples:
– Bats always turn left when they exit a cave.
– In the 1960s, astronauts trained for moon voyages by walking on Hawaiian lava fields.
– Lloyd’s of London insured Bruce Springsteen’s voice for 3.5 million English pounds.
– Physician Amynthas of Alexandria, Greece, performed the first known nose job in the Third Century B.C.
– Military toilet paper is printed in a camouflage design, since white could attract enemy fire.
– Elvis Presley always wore a helmet when watching football on TV.
– King Henry VIII’s ladies at court had a ration of one gallon of beer per day.
– It takes the energy from 50 leaves on an apple tree to produce one ripe fruit.
– The only country to host the Summer Olympics but not win a single gold medal was Canada, in 1976.
And that’s just the beginning! So what are you waiting for? ATTACK!
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Attack of the Factoids: Bizarre Bites of Incredible Information (Repost) Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Torrent, Legal.