English | 2009 | ISBN: 1598695754 | 320 Pages | PDF | 5.63 MB
People love taking pictures, and there are more photography options today than ever before! Including thirty black-and-white photos depicting proper shooting, development, and general photography techniques, this photography guide covers:
- Selecting the right camera, lens, and accessories
- The pros and cons of film vs. digital
- Controlling exposures with apertures and shutter speeds
- Black-and-white versus color photography
- Ways to modify light and use flash
- Printing and developing photos
- Turning a photography hobby into a career
Whether they’re shooting portraits and still life or travel and nature photos, this is the perfect resource for any photographer. From the beginner to the experienced shutter-clicker, enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels will find the information they need to take great pictures.
The Everything Photography Book: Foolproof techniques for taking sensational digital and 35mm pictures(Repost) Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Torrent, Legal.