English | 2013 | ISBN: 3527332936 | 224 Pages | PDF | 27.06 MB
The third edition of this popular problem-solving guide for this widely-used method includes eleven completely new examples and
several updated ones, adding up to 100 contributions about pitfalls and errors in HPLC. Each example is presented on a double page with the
text on the left-hand and a fi gure on the right-hand side, true to the motto ‘a picture says more than a thousand words’. In addition, the
author presents essential fundamentals as well as helpful strategies, such as equipment tests or quality assurance processes.
New in this edition
* Variability of the standard deviation
* Infl uence of the acid type and concentration in the eluent
* Water as an unintentional additive in the mobile phase
* Inadequate purity of mobile phase water
* Incomplete degassing
* Inadequate stabilization of the extraction solvent
* Tailing of phosphate compounds in the presence of steel
* Different detection properties of diastereomers
* Detector overload in ELSD
* System suitability test
* From repeatability to reproducibility
A must-have resource for all users – showing how to use HPLC efficiently and obtain reliable results.
Pitfalls and Errors of HPLC in Pictures(Repost) Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Torrent, Legal.