Mountain Duck lets you mount any remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive & OpenStack Swift as a local disk in the Finder. Based on the solid open source foundation of Cyberduck, all major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server you want. Open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume. Transfer files using Finder to remote servers, fast.
Mountain Duck is a nifty OS X app that can make it a lot easier to manage your cloud storage accounts and FTP, SFTP or WebDAV servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes and transfer files using Finder.
The application is very easy to use and runs in your menu bar, allowing you to quickly connect and disconnect from various storage services.
Mount remote storage servers as standard Finder volumes, for easy browsing and file transfers
Mountain Duck is especially useful if you need to manage multiple servers or cloud storage services at once, as switching between several interfaces can become confusing and hinder your workflow.
Once you have added them as bookmarks in Mountain Duck, however, they can be accessed just like any other local volume, so that Finder can be used whenever you want to browse their contents or copy files.
Useful tool that supports numerous popular file transfer protocols
Mountain Duck does not limit you to a single connection, as you can add as many servers or cloud storage accounts as you wish. It supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and OpenStack Swift.
Configuring each bookmark is not at all difficult, provided you know the server address and the required username and password.
Unobtrusive menu bar app that is always close by when you need it
Your bookmarks can be configured and accessed from Mountain Duck’s menu bar icon whenever you want to disconnect from a server, open its volume in Finder or remove it altogether.
Moreover, the app displays a detailed history of all past connections, and allows you to enable or disable Bonjour notifications.
All in all, Mountain Duck is a handy utility that could prove to be invaluable for users who commonly manage multiple remote storage servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes, and browse their contents or transfer files using Finder.
What’s New in Version 1.7.0
• New user interface based on the Windows Presentation Foundation (Windows)
• Improved connection management using single SSH connection for concurrently executing tasks (SFTP)
• Improved connection management using single shared connection pool for concurrently executing tasks (WebDAV, S3, OpenStack Swift, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox)
• Choose certificate in bookmark panel for mutual authentication with TLS (WebDAV)
• Choose SSH private key from list in bookmark panel and login prompt (SFTP)
• Choose region when creating new container (S3)
• Choose region when creating new container (OpenStack Swift)
• Fix failures copying files (iRODS)
• Ignore failures copying .DS_Store files (Dropbox)
• Fix moving folders (Google Drive)
• Custom drive letter setting disregarded (Windows)
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page – https://mountainduck.io/
Mountain Duck 18.104.22.16808 Mac OS X Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.