Lingon X 5 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
– Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
– It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
– Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
– Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
– Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
What’s New Version 5
Improved user interface
Full support for right-to-left languages
New translations: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Hebrew
Added way to run jobs on weekdays and weekends
Added way to add notes to each job
The main app is now sandboxed for your security
Better support for localized numbers
Updated for macOS 10.12 Sierra
Many other improvements and fixes
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor macOS 10.12 or later
Home Page – https://www.peterborgapps.com/lingon/
Lingon X 5.1.1 Mac OS X Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.