2017 | ISBN-10: 3319499912 | 321 pages | PDF | 4 MB
This standard text gives a unified treatment of passivity and L2-gain theory for nonlinear state space systems, preceded by a compact treatment of classical passivity and small-gain theorems for nonlinear input-output maps. The synthesis between passivity and L2-gain theory is provided by the theory of dissipative systems. Specifically, the small-gain and passivity theorems and their implications for nonlinear stability and stabilization are discussed from this standpoint. The connection between L2-gain and passivity via scattering is detailed.
Feedback equivalence to a passive system and resulting stabilization strategies are discussed. The passivity concepts are enriched by a generalised Hamiltonian formalism, emphasising the close relations with physical modeling and control by interconnection, and leading to novel control methodologies going beyond passivity.
The potential of L2-gain techniques in nonlinear control, including a theory of all-pass factorizations of nonlinear systems, and of parametrization of stabilizing controllers, is demonstrated. The nonlinear H-infinity optimal control problem is also treated and the book concludes with a geometric analysis of the solution sets of Hamilton-Jacobi inequalities and their relation with Riccati inequalities for the linearization.
· L2-Gain and Passivity Techniques in Nonlinear Control (third edition) is thoroughly updated, revised, reorganized and expanded. Among the changes, readers will find:
· updated and extended coverage of dissipative systems theory
· substantial new material regarding converse passivity theorems and incremental/shifted passivity · coverage of recent developments on networks of passive systems with examples
· a completely overhauled and succinct introduction to modeling and control of port-Hamiltonian systems, followed by an exposition of port-Hamiltonian formulation of physical network dynamics
· updated treatment of all-pass factorization of nonlinear systems
The book provides graduate students and researchers in systems and control with a compact presentation of a fundamental and rapidly developing area of nonlinear control theory, illustrated by a broad range of relevant examples stemming from different application areas.
L2-Gain and Passivity Techniques in Nonlinear Control, 3rd Edition Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Torrent, Legal.