IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released an update (Patch Date: July 24,2017) to EViews 10.0. This release offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface.
A combination of power and ease-of-use make EViews the ideal package for anyone working with time series, cross-section, or longitudinal data. With EViews, you can quickly and efficiently manage your data, perform econometric and statistical analysis, generate forecasts or model simulations, and produce high quality graphs and tables for publication or inclusion in other applications.
Featuring an innovative graphical object-oriented user-interface and a sophisticated analysis engine, EViews blends the best of modern software technology with the features you’ve always wanted. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, easy-to-use interface.
Find out for yourself why EViews is the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
This latest version includes some of the following exciting changes and improvements:
– Live statistics for spreadsheet views.
– Enhanced logging abilities.
– Attribute importing and exporting.
– Interface to World Bank, United Nations, Eurostat, and European Central Bank data.
Graphs, Tables and Spools:
– Bubble plots.
– New default graph styles.
– Table sorting.
Econometrics and Statistics Computation:
– Season-trend decomposition (STL).
– MoveReg weekly seasonal adjustment.
– Various VAR-related improvements.
– Improved nonlinear forecasting.
– Additional autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) tools.
Testing and Diagnostics:
– Improved VAR serial correlation testing.
– Model bounds checking.
Patch Date : July 24, 2017
– Enabled update menu item for groups contianing linked series.
– Fixed bug where opening very large workfiles caused "Not found" error.
– Fix crash in DH panel causality test in panels with more than 2 dimensions.
– Better fix for model scenario buffers resize.
– Lower size of model scenario dialog buffers.
– Fix for @polyroots not working with comma separated arguments.
– Fix for crash in @recode.
– Improved spool stability containing graphs when double clicking the spool tree.
– Fixed a crash when copying VAR objects with estimated SVARs.
– Improved x13 user variable error handling.
– Changed how table rows & columns are determined when reading via COM Get method.
About IHS EViews
A part of IHS Inc., a leading global source of critical information and insight, IHS Global Inc. has been a developer of statistical software for over twenty-five years. IHS Global Inc. software solutions provide academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students with an easy-to-use object-oriented interface to powerful statistical, forecasting and modeling tools.
Originally developed and distributed by Quantitative Micro Software (QMS), our flagship product EViews has established a reputation as a worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric and forecasting software. The first QMS product, the popular MicroTSP software, was one of the first forecasting and analytical packages available for the personal computer. MicroTSP was replaced by the Windows-based EViews in 1994.
Product: IHS EViews
Version: 10.0 (Patch Date: July 24,2017) Update
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.eviews.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016
Software Prerequisites: IHS EViews 10.0 Base or above
Size: 144.9 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
EViews 10 (Patch Date: July 24, 2017) Update Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.