Downie is the only video download for OS X you will ever need. It isn’t simply another YouTube-downloader: Downie supports at this moment over 700 different sites! The full list may be viewed in Downie’s preferences, under the Sites tab.
– Supports many sites – currently supports over 1,100 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
– 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
– Postprocessing – need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
– Frequent updates – Don‘t wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or bugs to be fixed! Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
– International – not only that Downie supports country-specific sites, it is localized into various languages. If your language is missing, contact us – we can offer you a free license in exchange for a translation.
New in 2.0
Now requires OS X 10.9+ If you are running OS X 10.8, do not install.
Ability to pause and resume downloads (note that quitting Downie will cancel the download completely).
Automatic retry on network failure.
HTTP downloads are now split into chunks (if supported by server), hence possibly speeding up downloads.
Automatic login detection.If your site requires you to login, Downie will pick this up and allow you to login using an inner browser.
Additional extraction methods. By default, Downie analyzes the source code of the web site and tries to extract a video file. This has the advantage of allowing you to often pick from several video qualities, but this method can miss on some media files. If Downie fails to find something on the page by analyzing it, it goes on to actually loading the page in an inner browser and looking for dynamically loaded media files.
See what videos are currently popular – there’s a blue button right in the toolbar of the main window that shows the top 25 popular videos.
Search YouTube, Vimeo and more right from within the app.
Now also downloads DMG, ZIP, RAR. We’re accepting requests for non-video sites now as well.
Image previews. Supported sites will now show image previews of the videos.
What’s new in Downie 2.7
New: Automatic subtitle selection.
New: Support for GIF images via User-Guided Extraction.
New: Danish localization (thanks, Troels).
New: Major inner changes. Over 10 thousand lines of code changed which massively simplified Downie’s core.
New: audible, cydp5, chinahadoop, deltabit, fullscreen, itvdn., jfrft.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page – http://software.charliemonroe.net/downie.php
Downie 2.7 Mac OS X Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.