English | 2011 | 432 Pages | ISBN: 0470916214 | EPUB | 14 MB
Protect your business. Protect your customers. Here’s how:
Websites built on open source Content Management Systems (CMSs) are uniquely vulnerable. If you are responsible for maintaining one, or if you are the executive or business owner in charge of approving IT budgets, you need to know what’s in this book. Here’s the lowdown on very real security threats, how attacks are carried out, what security measures you need to take, and how to compile a disaster recovery plan. Don’t wait. Your business may depend on the action you take.
• Learn what to look for in a hosting company
• Examine your website through the eyes of a hacker
• Explore the many tools that help you assess system vulnerabilities
• Discover ways to prevent problems before they start
• Know what steps you can take to protect your server from attack
• Create a workable disaster recovery plan
• Develop an IT security policy that can be implemented and followed
CMS Security Handbook: The Comprehensive Guide for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Plone (repost) Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Torrent, Legal.