If critical color accuracy from your scans or digital camera files is required, you need basICColor input. Analyzing the capture results of a camera target determines the reproduction characteristics of the camera. This helps eliminate unnecessary color retouching. Professional results can be achieved with higher data quality as well as quicker turn-around times. The ICC camera profiles can both be "tuned" and the workflow automated, achieving optimal workflows. basICColor input distinguishes automatically between RAW or TIFF / JPEG format and creates DCP or ICC profiles with perfect shadow detail.
– Creation of DCP and ICC profiles
– Profiling of Digital Cameras and Scanners
– Multi-Target Profiling
– 4 types of profiles: Art Repro / Archival; Photography; Capture One; Scanner
– Spot Color Correction
– Support for all common Scanner and Camera Targets, including, IT8/7.1, IT8/7.2 HutchColor Target, ColorChecker, ColorChecker DC, Digital ColorChecker SG und basICColor dcam target+
– Support for adding individual color targets
Mac OS X 10.7
512MB RAM, 100MB Available Disk Space, minimum
Graphic Card Supporting 1280×1024 Pixel und 24 Bit Color Depth
Home Page – http://www.basiccolor.de/basiccolor-input-5-en
basICColor input 5.1 Multilingual Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.