Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an updated to HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084, is an integrated 2.5- to 5-axis CAD/CAM programming solution for SOLIDWORKS.
Autodesk HSM 2018 software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
HSMWorks is designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, providing a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks assembly environment into the CAM world. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel right at home working with HSMWorks and will be able to create high-quality toolpaths within minutes. New users will benefit from the comprehensive 2D and 3D CAD capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design solutions and quickly extend any knowledge gained to the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduced product development time.
New in this version:
– Allow override of license level (Premium/Ultimate) #7412
– Add new Licensing options page to allow override of license (Premium/Ultimate) #7412
– Added option to specify tool clearance angles for front and backside of tool separately, for turning profile operation. #7164
– Added error validation to ensure Turning Holder’s Overall Length is greater than the Head Length. #3488
– Fixed potential hang when stock simulating turning toolpath. #6972
– Added command to open Autodesk Account Portal from CAM menu.
– Holes for drilling are checked for obstructions only against native SolidWorks bodies. Imported bodies would have a significant penalty when checking for obstructions. #7185
– Fixed issue with wrong toolpath for Turning Profile depending of tool definition. #7190
– Fixed issue with broken turning grooving and threading tools. #7128
– Custom turning tool Insert Sizes are not specified anymore in the tool’s Name. #7035
– Fixed issues with the installation.
Changes to toolpath generation:
– Fixed wrong toolpath issue for Turning Groove. #7607
– Improved leads for Swarf. #7474
– Fixed failure to generate toolpath when using lead-out at pre-drill position for 2D Contour. #7371
– Fixed repeat finishing support for Turning Profile. #7410
– Fixed wrong toolpath issue for Swarf. #7421
– Added error message when requested tool offset causes exceeds limit along top and bottom curves for Swarf. #7421
– Fixed too long retract when not using home position for Turning Profile. #7527
– Changed 2D Contour to use plunge instead of lead-in feed when touching stock. #7512
– Fixed issue where horizontal lead-out was added even when turned off for 2D Pocket. #7469
– Added support for Wrap (aka axis substitution) for 2D Contour and 2D Pocket. #7409
– Major update of Setup Sheet to support embedding of pictures in the generated HTML file (now the default behavior). By embedded the pictures you will only have the single HTML file to manage. Added turning tool specific information and added support for preview of turning tools. The tool preview now uses SVG format to allow better adjustment to the device used and reduce file size. Note that you may need to update to a newer browser to make use of these features.
– Added rapid retract option to Turning Part and Turning Single Groove. The rapid retract will be enabled for both peck retracts and the final retract. #7304
– Fixed issue with SolidWorks hanging on close. #7137
– Updated stock simulation engine to fix potential hangs and crashes. #6420
– Fixed wrong start position for bore milling when using conventional milling direction in simulation. #7496
– Fixed undesired invalidation of toolpath when changing reduced feed for Part and Profile Groove. #7399
– Fixed undesired invalidation of operation when only changing feedrate for Feed Optimization. #7399
– Fixed incorrect tool validation issue for turning grooving inserts. #7394
– Improved handling of rest machining dependencies to avoid long hangs. #7151
– Fixed missing trimming of toolpath for Parallel, Radial, Spiral, and Project when tool is not in contact with part. #7441
– Fixed compensation mode for 2D Contour when using Off mode and compensation issue for 2D Chamfer. #7444
– Fixed wrong ramp issue for 2D Contour. #7325
– Fixed potentially wrong toolpath for Turning Profile when disabling Allow Radial Grooving. #7335
– Adjusted internal settings to allow for more complex geometry without causing failure for Pocket, 2D Pocket, and 2D Contour. #7333
– Use lead-in instead of plunge when linking outside of defined stock for 2D Contour/2D Pocket. #2494
– Fixed issue where motion between different Z-levels would be in feed rather than rapid for 2D Contour/2D Pocket. #2437
– Fixed issue with skipped pocket due to linking for 2D Contour/2D Pocket. #5923
– Improved toolpath quality for 2D Contour to avoid extra circular moves in more cases. #2781
– Changed linking for wear and inverse-wear to allow transition moves instead of forcing leads for 2D Contour. #3273
– Fixed issue with retracts to home position exceeding the retract limits for Turning Groove. #6777
– Fixed issue with missing horizontal lead-ins for 2D Contour when using roughing. #5921
– Fixed wrong passes issues when using morph mode for 2D Pocket. #3581
– Fixed wrong staydown linking for 2D Contour. #1474
– Fixed wrong leads for 2D Contour. #1490
– Fixed rest machining support when using sideways cutting for Turning Grooving. #6899
– Fixed issue where error was not properly returned when no retract could be successfully fitted for Contour. #2765
– Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. #6783
– Fixed wrong retract for ID machining for Turning Profile. #6715
– Fixed isse with lead-out exceeding axial limit for Turning Profile. #6096
– Fixed missing trimming of too high passes for Engrave. #2757
– Fixed issue were lower passes where not skipped when higher passes could not be reached for Pocket. #6710
– Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. #5583
– Fixed wrong ordering from outside issue for 2D Pocket. #6576
– Improved toolpath quality for Turning Profile to avoid non tangential final cutting pass fragment in more cases. #2303
– Improved linking for 2D Contour to ensure rapid retract in more cases. #6660
– Improved pull-away linking for Turning Profile to ensure more leads. #6677
– Improved toolpath quality for Turning Groove. #6656
Changes to post processor:
– Improved inverse-time feed support for HAAS post.
– Added support optionally measuring all tools at program start for HAAS Next Generation control.
– Simplified and made some improvements for HAAS mill-turn posts.
– Extended JSON example post.
– Major simplification of turning posts.
– Major update of Tormach Slant-Pro post.
– Major update of HAAS turning post.
– Added support for inverse time for Mach Mill posts.
– Updated rewind handling for HAAS UMC-750.
– Added support for additional turning insert and holder types.
– Extended turning tool API.
– Added Tool.getCompensationDisplacement() API to get the compensation point for turning tools.
– Added ToolRenderer.getAsBinary() for get binary string representing tool image.
– Added API BinaryFile.loadBinary() and BinaryFile.saveBinary() to support load and save of binary files. #7192
– Added Base64.btoa() and Base64.atob() to support Base64 encoding/decoding. #6970
– Fixed failure when using tailstock for turning post.
– Fixed chip transport issue for HAAS mill-turn posts.
– Fixed start position of bore milling cycle when using conventional milling direction. #7496
– Fixed undesired warning with using bore milling cycle.
– Fixed missing rotary home indexing for tool break for HAAS UMC-750 post.
– Fixed inch mode handling for setTranslation() API. #7505
– Fixed potential failure for Siemens mill-turn post.
– Fixed G59.x output for Tormach PathPilot post.
– Force I and K for circular moves and B-word for drilling for generic Fagor turning post.
– Disabled G2/G3 since unsupported for BoXZY post.
– Fixed finishing feed support when using parametric feed for turning posts.
– Fixed finishing feed support when using parametric feed for mill-turn posts.
– Fixed 360deg G2/G3 support for WinCNC post.
– Fixed G2/G3 support for WinCNC plasma post.
– Fixed spindle and feed issues for DMG CTX 800 post.
– Fixed wrong G2/G3 with CR-word for Siemens 840 posts.
– Updated B-axis support for Mazak Integrex post.
– Updated handling of patterns when using parametric feeds.
– Updated comments output when using cycle tools at start feature for generic HAAS post.
– Avoid retract at end of 3-axis program for Shopbot.
– Changed colors for Universal Laser DXF post.
– Updated strategy descriptions for Setup Sheet.
– Removed unsupported radius compensation for MicroKinetices MillMaster Pro post.
– Added comment for specifying the CAM product which generated the NC program for OMAX post.
– Fixed handling of images for M130 support for HAAS Next Generation post.
– Changed default to not output Z moves for Torchmate post.
– Fixed arc issue for ISEL post.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk HSMWorks
Version: 2018.1 Update (Build R2.42084 / 30 June 2017)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.hsmworks.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above
Software Prerequisites: compatible with the 2015, 2016 and 2017 versions of SOLIDWORKS
Size: 596.4 mb
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1 Update (Build R2.42084 / 30 June 2017) Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.