Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an update (SP2) to FeatureCAM 2018. In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, this update addresses issues pertaining to the release and adds some minor enhancements.
The updates to FeatureCAM 2018 are significant, including the updated ribbon-style user interface. This change enhances the look and feel of the software. With an icon, accompanying text and dynamic help, users will have easy access to the tools they use most often as well as more visibility and insight into different functionality they may not have known was available within the software. Finally, the layout of the ribbon is customizable so users will have the option of creating their preferred working environment.
Summary of Updates for 2018.2.0:
– Add support for importing SolidWorks 2017 files.
– Added support for PMI data imported from STEP files.
Fusion 360 Production
– Developed an addin which allows FeatureCAM part information to be uploaded to Fusion 360 Production.
– Add a warning message when FeatureCAM is unable to create a surface from one of the faces selected for a shell milling feature. Previously, the feature would fail without providing information about the problem. Users will need to deselect the invalid surfaces in order to create the feature.
– Fix a crash which could occur during the feature preview simulation if the user clicked OK in the feature properties dialog before the simulation had completed.
– Fix a bug in which machine simulation was cutting at the wrong location after a rechuck operation.
Copy / Paste / Part Library
– Fix a bug which prevented patterns and groups from being pasted from the Part Library.
– Fix a crash which could occur when applying a Transform operation to a set of objects.
– Fix a crash which could occur when using the Paste Special option of copying attributes to another feature.
– Import Vise
. Fix power importation positioning issues with auto-centering vises.
. Fix a positioning issue if a vise is imported on a workplane with a different orientation than the transform.
. Added support for custom parallels.
. Added the creation of a simulation workplane.
– Nesting: Can now nest a turning part without launching PowerShape.
– Fix a bug in which offline help was not available if FeatureCAM was installed to a drive other than the C: drive.
– Fix a bug in which the interface was unnecessarily applying window resize when multiple windows were open. This caused some flickering when switching between windows. (This does not yet address all of the flickering issues that have been reported.)
– Fix the icons for snapping to a cylinder center and a cylinder endpoint so that they can be distinguished.
– Fix a problem with buttons not displaying correctly in the Holder tab of the Tool Properties dialog, and in the Spindles & Holders dialog.
– Fix a bug in which a user could inadvertently remove buttons from the simulation toolbar by dragging them with the ALT key pressed.
– Fix a crash that could occur when changing the window tiling and then opening a new document in the application.
– Fix a crash that could occur when selecting a solid with multiple documents open.
– Autodesk FeatureCAM 2018.2 Build 119 Update
– Autodesk PartMaker 2018.0.1 Update
– Autodesk PartMaker 2018.0.2 Update
Note: Though the software is integrated in FeatureCAM, it needs its own update, since it’s not updated by FeatureCAM updates
Autodesk is a world-leading supplier of engineering software, providing companies with tools to experience their ideas before they are real. By putting powerful Digital Prototyping technology within the reach of mainstream manufacturers, Autodesk is changing the way manufacturers think about their design processes and is helping them create more productive workflows. The Autodesk approach to Digital Prototyping is unique in that it is scalable, attainable, and cost-effective, which allows a broader group of manufacturers to realize the benefits with minimal disruption to existing workflows, and provides the most straightforward path to creating and maintaining a single digital model in a multidisciplinary engineering environment.
Product: Autodesk FeatureCAM
Version: 2018.2 Build 119 Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk FeatureCAM 2018
Size: 538.3 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Autodesk FeatureCAM 2018.2.0 Update Download, Warez, DDL, Free, Cracked, Full Version, Keygen, Serial Key, Torrent, Legal.